The Risk Management Group (TRMG) is a leading source of innovative and forward-thinking trainers and consultants in the high technology crime and risk arena.
Our training courses are delivered via a range of partners, including the City of London Police and the UK National Police Chief’s Council (NPCC).
Police/ Government training courses:
- Digital Media Investigator/Intelligence Analyst Open Source Research and Investigations (2 days Intermediate). Based on the UK National Police Chief’s Council (NPCC) Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) guide.
Private / Public Sector Courses:
- Cyber- enabled Crime (2 days Intermediate). Delivered exclusively via City of London Police.
- Cybercrime Demystified (1-day Introductory or 2-day Intermediate.
- Auditing Emerging Threats (5 days Introductory). Delivered via MIS Training.
- Cybercrime Awareness (Introductory. Delivered via CCL Academy).
- The NPCC OSINT Guide, available from (please look for the DCG link in the guide.
- The NPCC Secure Online Guide, available free from our Download page or from DCG Academy.
Telecoms Risk Control Courses:
- Revenue Assurance (5 days)
Contact us for more information on any of the above courses.
We have an extensive consultancy client reference list in both the public and private sectors, focusing on crime risks in modern products and services.
Please contact us for more information on any of the above services.